This position is to support our Account Executives to run and manage their campaigns, whilst also providing support in other marketing activities across the business.
The right candidate will be eager to learn, passionate about digital and be highly-analytical. We are a close-knit, effective agency with lots of opportunities for individual growth.
To apply, please complete our form below.
The ideal applicant will be:
Driven – Every team member has their own targets and goals. We don’t micromanage at Blue Thirst, but we are super results driven. We will train and support the right candidate to hit their targets, but the ideal candidate should be driven and motivated to achieve.
Adaptable – As a small agency there might be tasks that you have never done before. At Blue Thirst we pride ourselves in being adaptable across our work. Our approach is to mentor and support our staff to ensure you are confident to achieve anything.
Resilient – This is a fast-paced agency, and our clients work in very competitive sectors. We are looking for a resilient Digital Marketing Apprentice that is prepared to get stuck in and welcomes a challenge. As a company we take mental health of our staff very seriously and do everything we can to support our teams in this environment.
Proud – We are proud of what we are achieving here at Blue Thirst. Our teams have put a lot of effort into this business, and we want any new team member to be proud of the work they do and everything they achieve.
Caring – For us, business is not just about the money. We are growing something bigger than that at Blue Thirst. We want our teams to grow and succeed alongside the business, and to be kind and caring throughout this journey.
- Working alongside our Account Executives in running their digital marketing campaigns
- Assisting with reporting and managing campaigns
- Optimising campaigns to deliver performance targets
- Designing and planning campaign strategies across marketing channels
- Completing account reviews to maintain optimised running
- Training to become a full-time account executive at the end of your apprenticeship
- Learning what area of digital marketing you want to specialise in.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Highly motivated to develop and learn new skills
- Great team player that can work with Account Executives to deliver results
- Looking for a career in digital marketing
- High organised and able to work to deadlines
- Proficient in English and Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Previous knowledge of Digital Marketing would be beneficial, but it is not essential.
What Blue Thirst Can Offer You:
- Fully supporting you through your apprenticeship course and working closely with our trusted training providers.
- We want you to get even better. You will become Google, Microsoft and Meta certified, but ultimately, we want you to tell us how we can support you to deliver your best work. We work with all team members to design bespoke development plans and allocate weekly training time to develop your skills.
- The best army marches on its stomach that we why we provide breakfast and lunch on-site, as well as Snack Corner to keep energy levels up.
- Due mostly to Snack Corner we also have an on-site Gym, which is a great way to take a break from screens.
- We have a fantastic office space in central Bournemouth. With large gardens where we have regular BBQs and just 5 min walk from Bournemouth beach.
- Quarterly performance-based reward system
How to apply:
Fill out our form below or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
Blue Thirst is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Blue Thirst passing your personal details and CV on to our training providers.
This post is one of continual development. The job description is intended as a guide to the principal duties and responsibilities of the post and complements individual objectives set in line with the department’s annual business objectives. Responsibilities will be reviewed periodically in line with service priorities and duties may change or new duties be introduced after consultation with the post holder.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Blue Thirst Ltd attaches the greatest importance to the health and safety of its employees. You are expected to make yourself aware of and comply with the company’s Health and Safety policies, a copy of which is retained in your department by your manager.
During the course of your employment you may see, hear or have access to, information on matters of a confidential nature relating to the work of Blue Thirst Ltd. Under no circumstances should such information be divulged or passed on to any unauthorised person(s) or organisations.
Apply for this role: