We are searching for a tech-savvy, analytical and driven individual to join our Digital Marketing Agency.
Blue Thirst operates across a range of marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, SEO and more. Based near Bournemouth Airport. We excel in analytical, strategical campaigns over a wide variety of industries.
We are a close-knit, effective agency with lots of opportunities for individual growth. Based near Bournemouth Airport, our office is surrounded by stunning countryside, great for lunchtime walks. Due to our current location, public transport is limited so personal transport would be essential.
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, the individual will get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced agency.
The apprentice will work within a team of Digital Marketing executives whilst support the MD in marketing activities.
Clients – The apprentice will assist in the daily management of client accounts and will have involvement in the creation and monitoring of live campaigns over a host of platforms. The apprentice will also communicate with clients on a daily basis, with attendance to client meetings.
Campaign Management -The apprentice will be responsible for accurate reporting and maintenance of campaigns, under supervision from Marketing managers. They will work on a range of marketing channels including PPC, SEO, paid social, email, lead generation and database marketing.
Training – All in-house training will be provided by Blue Thirst. The apprentice will also work towards an external apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, where assessments and coursework may be issued.
Typical Working Day (if there is such a thing!)
- Reviewing of campaign performance
- Completing account reviews to maintain optimised running
- Creating campaigns and adverts for live accounts
- Writing blog posts for the Blue Thirst website
- Managing social media pages for clients
We will be looking for an individual with these desired skills:
- Motivated to learn and develop in the company
- Highly organised and capable of working to deadlines
- Proficient English and Mathematics skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Evidence of continuing self-development
- Able to work both as a team and independently
Prior knowledge of Digital Marketing would be beneficial, but is not essential. All training will be provided in the role.
Alongside the apprenticeship course, opportunities for personal development will be given. This can be tailored to the individual and includes:
- Attendance to offsite training, conferences and events. Staying up-to-date with everything digital is greatly beneficial to the job role.
- Google, Facebook & Microsoft certifications.
- Additional training to work on essential job skills.
How to Apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
Blue Thirst is an equal opportunities employer.