The full stories featured in this video can be found here:
1. Why should you link you Google merchant feed to a PayPal account and why this might mean the beginning of the end for eCommerce sites. Let me know – What do you think is this the beginning of the end for eCommerce websites?
2. Google ads curbside pickup. Would you be more tempted to buy a product from a retailer if you knew you could pick it up safely at the moment?
3. LinkedIn temporarily removes itself from Google’s index Even the big boys make SEO mistakes. LinkedIn “temporarily” removes its self from Google.
4. Facebook is running a set of sessions for community managers. Do you think the number of conflicts is growing in Facebook groups it seems a lot more prevalent?
5. Google Hotel Ads – Pay Per Stay Hotels can advertise on Google ads and pay per stay based on a % of booking fee. Does your hotel take advantage of this?
Or checkout our handy podcast and previous episodes