SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
SEO is a long term investment, but this doesn’t mean results should take a long time.
Blue Thirst have plenty of experience working in multiple sectors, from financial sector start-ups to large corporate eCommerce sites.
We have a structured approach, so if you are just about to launch a new site or working with an existing domain, we have a robust method to ensure we can improve the organic results of your site. Blue Thirst offer SEO management on commission, however we release this is not suitable for everyone, therefore we also offer SEO reviews, retained SEO and content contracts.
- Low risk – 30 days notice
- Experts in optimising Magento, WordPress and other CMS
- Penalty recover experts
- White hat – we always work within search engines terms and conditions
- We only take on one new SEO client per month to ensure quality of service
- Offer commission based management
For a no obligation chat about SEO management or an audit, please contact us.