Another week is about to begin and don’t worry Blue Thirst is here to give you the low down of all the top digital marketing stories from last week to keep you in the know. Enjoy!
- Google are Phasing Out Third-Party Cookies, But It’s Not All Bad!
- Pinterest ‘Interests’ Widget
- Microsoft Ads Are Replacing Manual CPC with Enhanced CPC
- Responsive Search Ads are Now Default Type for Google Ads
- Google Analytics Will No Longer Be Collecting Data from YouTube
Check out our previous episodes below: