Not your average agency … not your average job!
Ideally someone with experience in a marketing / digital agency in an account management or marketing executive role. You should have a good understanding of digital marketing and also be amazing at dealing with clients and building long term relationships. Our ideal person will be technically literate, confident, organized and have a strong desire to help build and manage a growing team in a growing business.
Standard Day (If there is such a thing…
- Run daily client performance meeting and review, with the team, previous days client trading figures and prioritizing any client updates
- Maintain regular contact with our clients to ensure the best client service support. Review updates on their account and develop an deeper knowledge of their business goals us to enable us to improve our campaign results and upsell services
- Manage and schedule team activity and ensure that everything we do is to best practice standards and delivered on time within budget.
- Help with recruiting and growing the business including new business development
- Be prepared to be a true team player working on paid search, paid social, programmatic, and data/analytics campaigns.
- Help with new client and proposal work.
- Play with the office dog!No day is ever the same and this role is key in ensuring every day we deliver great results for our clients and we grow our business.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
The goal of the accounts manager to ensure that the studio delivers all of its tasks on time and to best practice.
Build a high performing team as the company grows in line with company growth plan
Improve client retention by ensuring clients are happy with results and have constantly evolving campaigns
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organising regular client contact, offsite, virtual and onsite meetings
- Ensuring that day to day results are in line with clients’ business objectives
- Tasking studio to improve daily results
- Improve client retention by ensuring we are delivering the best results possible and utilising appropriate new channels / campaigns
- Work closely with strategy to improve clients campaign performance
- Help develop and present tenders and pitches for new business
- Recruitment / Management
Recruitment / Management
- Recruit studio team in line with company growth plan
- Organize studio schedule and work load of team
- Manage studio team to ensure that client objectives documented above are met
- Develop training plan to ensure studio team are at cutting edge of market
- Produce internal reporting on studio performance to aid business growth
- Ensure that all office functions are documented and that ‘cover’ can be provided by other team members.
- Personal Development
- Offsite training and conference attending to ensure that you are up-to-date with this fast-moving market
- Build and manage studio team
- Google, Microsoft accreditation training
- Blue Thirst is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
How to Apply:
Blue Thirst is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.