Digital Marketing Internship
Work within the Blue Thirst to assist heads of departments on their campaigns and clients and take charge of content production for our & our clients marketing campaigns
email email@example.com to apply
The content writer is an individual contributor role with responsibility for driving the quality of content which the business produces for its clients. The content writer leads the process of researching, writing, editing, and maintaining content information leveraged in client’s goals. The role is highly interactive and requires close teamwork to produce high-quality, compelling content that provides a strong competitive advantage on a digital scope. In addition, the role will need you to begin developing digital knowledge especially in the realm of search marketing.
What to expect
- Working in one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK
- Gain experience in a wide range of digital marketing channels
- £3000 – £1,500 will be paid for by Santander and £1,500 will be funded by Bournemouth University (BU) via the Placement & Project Grants.
Key Selection Criteria
This is a funded internship opportunity with a Marketing organisation in Bournemouth. We are calling for students, graduates and entry-level professionals to participate in this 12-week internship to gain practical experience in the online marketing/advertising field and develop relevant skills while contributing to the goals of our company.
- Must be able to work independently and complete tasks set to him/her
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to learn and gain experience within a working environment
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and open minded
- Basic knowledge of social media, marketing campaign development and online resources
- Basic understanding of graphic design and/or content management systems (CMS) is favourable
Blue Thirst Ltd, The Byre, Parley Court Barns, Parley Court Farm, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6BB
How to Apply: