The position is to join the team of Digital Marketing at Blue Thirst to manage and deliver campaigns for clients over a wide range of sectors to support senior executives.
This role is ideal for someone with previous experience working in digital marketing and looking to join a busy agency.
Blue Thirst operates across a range of marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, SEO and more. We excel in analytical, strategic campaigns over a wide variety of industries.
We are a close-knit, effective agency with lots of opportunities for individual growth.
The role will heavily involve planning, delivering and optimising campaigns in client accounts across a variety of channels. The ideal candidate will be confident working on PPC, Paid Social, Organic Social and SEO campaigns with a comprehensive knowledge of marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Blue Thirst team to exceed client targets and support continual growth within the business.
Within the role, the candidate will be involved in communicating with clients on a daily basis to inform them of updates to their accounts. The right candidate will be confident in communicating with clients, both verbally and written, as well as attending meetings.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Optimize existing campaigns for a wide range of clients and produce reports to illustrate updates.
- Create new campaigns based on client goals.
- Analyze campaign performance and areas for improvement.
- Communicate internally and externally within the business.
- Think strategically to drive performance and growth for client accounts.
- Work effectively under pressure and against deadlines at times.
- Write digital marketing blog posts for Blue Thirst and SEO friendly pages for clients.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Motivated to meet deadlines
- Experienced in working across a range of digital marketing channels
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good time-keeping
- Proficient in English & Maths
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
How to apply:
Blue Thirst is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.
If you’re interested in building on your experience and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
This post is one of continual development. The job description is intended as a guide to the principal duties and responsibilities of the post and complements individual objectives set in line with the department’s annual business objectives. Responsibilities will be reviewed periodically in line with service priorities and duties may change or new duties be introduced after consultation with the post holder.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Blue Thirst Ltd attaches the greatest importance to the health and safety of its employees. You are expected to make yourself aware of and comply with the company’s Health and Safety policies, a copy of which is retained in your department by your manager.
During the course of your employment you may see, hear or have access to, information on matters of a confidential nature relating to the work of Blue Thirst Ltd. Under no circumstances should such information be divulged or passed on to any unauthorised person(s) or organisations.