You will be responsible for ensuring that when our clients request updates or changes, these are added to our management system, assigned to the right team members, and completed to our exacting standards.
The ideal candidate will be happy talking on the phone clients have great written skills for composing and sending emails. You will also have great personal skills for engaging with team members on new work requests. You will also be extremely organised and happy to take significant role within the company ensuring that our team management system is always correct and up to date.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow with us as Blue Thirst gets larger. Over time we see this role becoming a management position with a team, so the role offers significant room for growth.
To apply, complete our form below.
· To lead all internal and external communication for Blue Thirst across calls, emails, and ticketing software.
· To understand client briefs and deliver these into actionable tasks for the studio team to complete.
· To proudly show the results that we achieve in client communications, such as meetings, phone calls and emails.
· To work with account execs to ensure accounts are organised and work loads are prioritised, with the client needs at the forefront of every decision.
· To work closely with the Business Operations team to maintain performance and grow efficiency across the business.
· To ensure that any issues are flagged early and team support that is needed is deployed quickly.
· To keep task reporting software up to date to support execs in their day-to-day account management.
· To support the studio team so they can work as effectively as possible.
· To help with internal reporting to ensure that the Blue Thirst machine is working as well as it can do.
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience in a similar role and so you can tell us how we can do things better
· Excellent organisation skills and confident managing a wide range of projects
· Someone to help develop this department and build a team of like-minded people
· An interest in working across multiple sectors and industries
· Effective communication skills with clients, team members and suppliers
· Obsessively organised with an eye for detail
What Blue Thirst Can Offer You:
· We want you to get even better. You will become Google, Microsoft, and Meta certified, but we want you to tell us how we can support you to deliver your best work. We work with all team members to design bespoke development plans and allocate weekly training time to develop your skills.
· The best army marches on its stomach that we why we provide breakfast and lunch on-site, as well as Snack Corner to keep energy levels up.
· Due mostly to Snack Corner we also have an on-site Gym, which is a terrific way to take a break from screens.
· We have a fantastic office space in central Bournemouth. With large gardens where we have regular BBQs and just 5 min walk from Bournemouth beach.
· Quarterly performance-based reward system
· Flexible working / Remote working
We are a rapidly growing company and want to take our talented team with us. So, if you are looking for career progression – we would love to hear from you.
Every person at Blue Thirst is
Driven – Every team member has their own targets and goals. We do not micromanage at Blue Thirst, but we are super results driven. We will train and support the right candidate to hit their targets, but the ideal candidate should be driven and motivated to achieve.
Adaptable – As a small agency there might be tasks that you have never done before. At Blue Thirst we pride ourselves in being adaptable across our work. Our approach is to mentor and support our staff to ensure you are confident to achieve anything.
Resilient – This is a fast-paced agency, and our clients work in extremely competitive sectors.. As a company we take mental health of our staff very seriously and do everything we can to support our teams in this environment.
Proud – We are proud of what we are achieving here at Blue Thirst. Our teams have put a lot of effort into this business, and we want any new team member to be proud of the work they do and everything they achieve.
Caring – For us, business is not just about the money. We are growing something bigger than that at Blue Thirst. We want our teams to grow and succeed alongside the business, and to be kind and caring throughout this journey.
This post is one of continual development. The job description is intended as a guide to the principal duties and responsibilities of the post and complements individual objectives set in line with the department’s annual business objectives. Responsibilities will be reviewed periodically in line with service priorities and duties may change or new duties be introduced after consultation with the post holder.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Blue Thirst Ltd attaches the greatest importance to the health and safety of its employees. You are expected to make yourself aware of and comply with the company’s Health and Safety policies, a copy of which is retained in your department by your manager.
During your employment you may see, hear, or have access to, information on matters of a confidential nature relating to the work of Blue Thirst Ltd. Under no circumstances should such information be divulged or passed on to any unauthorised person(s) or organisations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org