Not your average agency … not your average job!
We are looking for an Office Administrator to help with the running of our busy office. Our ideal person will be technically literate, organized and be able to help within a growing team and business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- helping to maintain and compile reports
- be the voice of Blue Thirst, client and customer facing.
- maintain and help implement management systems and processes
- admin / PA tasks
- update computer systems
- highly numerate and organised
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good working experience with Microsoft Products
- knowledge of other software packages
- interest in digital marketing and willingness to learn
- relevant experience would be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Bournemouth, Dorset
How to Apply:
Blue Thirst is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
We review every application we receive, however due to the high volume of responses we regretfully cannot acknowledge them all. If we have not responded within 30 days please accept our apologies that on this occasion you have not been successful for this position at this time.